There are lots of sprays and medicines which can be found in the markets for getting rid of cockroaches, but the problem in using these is thatthey have strong chemicals present in them, which can prove to be harmful for humans as well. Therefore, when attempting to clean your house from the menace of these cockroaches, you can try the below top 10 tips to get rid of cockroaches using home remedies.
- Fabric Softener – Since the cockroaches breathe through their skin, any powerful fragrance can kill them. Therefore, by spreading the fragrance of fabric softener, you can suffocate the cockroaches and kill them.
- But they are effective only as long as they are fresh, once dry through them out and put new Pandan leaves.
- Cayenne, Garlic And Onion – A liquid mixture of the above contents, is a perfect solution for tackling the problem of cockroaches.
- Hair Spray – Hair sprays are tacky and therefore, when sprayed on a cockroach, it will seal its wings and skin, thus suffocating it to its ultimate death.
- Baking Soda And Sugar – While the sugar content in this mix acts as a bait for the cockroaches, the baking soda eliminates them.
- Cucumber peels – The results of the use of these leaves are diverse, though others find them to be extremely effective, others are not so satisfied with the usage of these leaves to the killing of cockroaches.
- Catnips – Catnips have no effect on humans and pets except for cats, which go insane. Consequently, if you have cats in your house, don’t use this herb for getting rid of cockroaches in your place.
There are quite a few other tricks which are used in different parts of the world for killing cockroaches, but amongst all of these, the above are the top 10 tips for getting rid of cockroaches.